Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hello 2006!

New year, new challenges and new opportunities.

Hello everybody and welcome to this periodical. My name is Stephan Buys, an ICT Security Engineer from South Africa. Professionally involved in IT since 1996 I have accrued experience as an IT Technician for, gasp, almost ten years now. The bulk of my experience is in email, Open Source (contributed heavily to Kolab) with my current thrust being into IT security.

In this blog, apart from the odd personal titbit, you will find information relating to my foray into IT security. I plan to publish links to interesting articles, impressions and more. I want to make this blog relevant, interesting and engaging - to that extent I welcome any feedback - so please dont hesitate to raise your voice.

So lets get to it shall we?

No comments: